Friday, June 22, 2007

Psychology Test

I got an 84 on my psychology test last night, which is good for someone who only casually browsed the three chapters. I know that I need to get serious about my schoolwork, but this is my first semester back. I have to get back into the flow of things. I am doing okay, but not great.

I missed some assignments for my Principles of management class because my internet went out for like three days. That is the downside of taking all online classes; it is a bummer when you can't get online.

I have a Biology test to take today before noon, and I need to get to it. I am having a really hard time in this class because science is just not my thing. I can't even pronouce the words that is in this book, let alone remember them. I am an Accounting Technology major, why in the heck do I need to know about cells and molecules, I don't know.

No comments: