Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hello World

I've been writing a couple of blogs for a couple years. Recently, I've just been keeping two. One is kind of fictional. It is for a character that I created for a story I am writing. I use to post the story over on WordPress and the blog for the character here at Blogger. I like blogger best, so I am just going to stick with this one.

Since I've let people into the mind of Happye, my heroine, I thought it was only appropriate to invite the world into my own life. So, basically, I need to catch all of you up on who I am. If I can sum up my life into words, I guess I am a mother, writer, student, data processor and part-time insurance salesperson. I am who I am.

My life now is surrounded by this character that I am absolutely fascinated with. As a matter of fact, I am more interested in writing her blog than I am in completing the story (don't worry, I am goint to finish the story). That is why I started this blog. I needed to get out of Happye's head for a minute and have an outlet for myself. Which is weird since I am usually a very private person.

So, for the first time, I will open up. And I chose to do it to a bunch of strangers.

No comments: